Skin Omegas+ 180
Skin Omegas+ help to nourish dry skin. Formulated with vitamin A, a key ingredient for skin health, as well as omegas 3 and 6 which are important for skin integrity, a healthy lipid layer and a smooth, luminous complexion.
What makes Skin Omegas+ special?
- Skin Omegas+ contains EPA (an important omega 3) along with GLA (an important omega 6) made from Evening Primrose Oil
- Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources. EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Helps to soothe and calm skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Supports skin health
Two yellow softgels provide:
|Vitamin A 400iu||120µg RE||15|
|providing omega 3 fatty acids|
|Evening Primrose Oil||594mg||-|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
RE = retinol equivalent
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises.Store below 25°C. Ensure pot is closed after opening and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol. Free from yeast, artificial colours and gluten.